Monday, August 24, 2009

Stay Tuned...

Well hello there!

I'm sorry I've been M.I.A on blogging, but it's been a crazy two weeks. Our whole family was plagued with some type of stomach flu which started out with grandma, baby, mom and then dad. We all got better, but the goobster didn't so I worried, so off I went to the pediatrician's with her. I don't want to gross you out with the gory details, but let's just say I never imagined I'd be a pooper scooper! Now, it's a matter of finding out if there's anything going on like parasites, an infection, or it was that weird stomach flu that hit us all! Hopefully it's nothing major, but as a mom, just need to double check for my piece of mind.

Aside from that, a week an a half ago, it was my unhappy birthday...I was showered with some nice gifts from my loved ones but did nothing really. The day started out bad and it just got gradually worse as the day progressed! but overall I am thankful that I've been given the chance to see another birthday and that I spent it with the goobster =)

I have also been in and out of doctor's visits these past couple of weeks. I've been suffering from major pain in my wrists, forearms. We're talking about numbness, tingling, and burning! Docs have been running tests and today I went and saw the rheumatologist. He doesn't think it's anything more than carpal tunnel, but he wants to be sure, because one of my blood tests came back 'slightly elevated' so he's ordered more tests, more tests, as in having the vamps at the lab take 8 vials of blood! It's been crazy, but hopefully things will start to calm down soon..hopefully :)

Stay tuned, I'll be back shortly..hope everyone is having a good Monday and that everyone has a great week!

Toodles!

No comments: