Friday, April 10, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...



Goobie is about to turn 11 months next Friday! Wow! and a month after that, she turns 1! and yes, mama is planning her bash :)

My little girl continues to grow. I'm amazed by her every day. Lately, when I sing "Twinkle, twinkle, little star", she stares at me, waits until I'm done singing, and she starts to 'sing' in her baby language, it's sooo adorable!(I wish I had a camcorder to record her) She's also at the stage where she is starting to get that whole separation anxiety :( when she sees me leave she starts to whimper or if I'm holding her, she clings on to me like a little spider monkey! lol. It's cute, but heart breaking at the same time :(

Goobie stopped sleeping in her crib a few months back, and has been sleeping with us since. It's starting to get a little more uncomfortable with her sleeping in the same bed as us. She writhes around like a little worm and we've learned to stay in our little corners or run the risk of smashing her hahaha! But yeah, it's time again to put her back in the crib, for her sake and for ours. I'm going to miss my little snugglebug :( She likes to cuddle, she grabs my shirt and moves close to me and falls asleep in my arms.

Ah, my little goobie how I love her :)

No comments: