Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Patrick Swayze

From the moment I laid eyes on Mr. Darrel Curtis in The Outsiders, I fell in love with Mr. Swayze, there was just something about him, I mean other than the obvious; Patrick Swayze=Hotness :) he just seemed like a genuinely noble man. I like the fact that he always seemed to stay out of the typical limelight Hollywood stars always seem to fall under. I was sad to hear of his passing a few days ago, but I was glad to hear that he had a peaceful death alongside those who loved him dearly. Rest in Peace Patrick...

Patrick Swayze August 18, 1952-September 14, 2009




outsiders Pictures, Images and Photos
The Outsiders Pictures, Images and Photos
s Pictures, Images and PhotosPATRICK SWAYZE Pictures, Images and Photos
ghost Pictures, Images and Photos
improved looks of Patrick Swayze (July 2009) Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: