Friday, October 16, 2009

Audrey Friday



Hello darlings! and Happy Friday to all! You know, I came to realize that I have not posted one single blog about my favorite gal of all times...Audrey Hepburn! and by golly, I feel awful for not dedicating at least one post to her! So...to make up for the neglect ::hangs head in shame:: , every Friday will be "Audrey Friday" where I will post pictures, or anything related with Audrey! If you're an Audrey Hepburn fan, and have pictures, or any interesting facts you'd like to share about her please e-mail me, and I'll be sure to post whatever you send me on my next Audrey Friday! So without further ado, I present to you, the beautiful, classic, graceful Audrey Hepburn!

Isn't she just lovely?!





2 comments:

Kori said...

Adorable blog! So many great ideas. I can't wait to see what's next! Kori xoxo

Miss Go Lightly said...

Thank you :)