Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pardon the dust...




Hello Darlings, please pardon the dust while I make up my mind as to what background I will keep for my home sweet blog, and while I work on working out some kinks on my page; apparently it is hard or was hard to locate my Comment link after my posts, so I've tried to fix it, and we'll see if it works...so if you'd be so very kind, would you please leave me a comment, and let me know if you had a difficult time finding the Comment link, or if it's in the right place now? Thank you so very much!  Oh, and finally I'm working on attaining one of those cute little blog buttons too! So stay tuned!

So what do you think of this background? I'm digging it so far because it's simple, yet elegant, and it includes two of my favorite colors; red and black.   What do you think of it? Is it a Yay or a Nay? Your feedback is always welcome, and always appreciated.  





-Miss Go Lightly

1 comment:

BaronessVonVintage said...

I love the atmosphere this background creates (and love that moving Audrey pic).