Thursday, December 10, 2009

Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice

Happy Thursday dahlings! As you may know, I am a huuuuge Morrissey fan and will jump at any opportunity to see him... so for those of you who fancy the Mozzer, I would like to share a clip from last night's George Lopez's show where Moz closes the show with his performance of Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice.

Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the lucky ones to win a pair of tickets to the show (or tickets to any of his L.A shows for that matter) ::sighs::  :( so... this is the closest I was able to get to the Mozzer! Even at 50, he is still adorable! Viva Moz!




1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

I'm sorry you didn't win, honey, that would have been such a neat early Christmas present. Who knows though, perhaps you'll get to see Moz in person another time.

Oodles of hugs,
♥ Jessica


*PS*

I just had to mention how much I adore the images bedecking your sidebar.