Friday, December 4, 2009

Thirsty Thursdays with Miss Go Lightly



Happy Friday my sweet dahhlings! I am happy to share that I am feeling a lot better! Boy was this a rough first week of December! but thanks to some much needed R&R, I am confident that I am on the path to full recovery! Thank you so very much for all your get well wishes too!


I missed posting Thirsty Thursdays with Miss Go Lightly yesterday, so here you go...this is called The Vixen oooh la la! As lady luck would have it this Vixen is easily served up in a glass. For the gentlement, turn on some genuine charm and watch out! as you may have a real vixen on your hands by the end of the evening ;)






The Vixen

1-1/2 ounce Grey Goose Vodka (or your choice of Vodka)

1-1/2 ounce Pink Grapefruit Juice

1-1/2 ounce Pink Lemonade

Serve in a chilled Martini Glass!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Sweet dear, it makes me heart truly happy to know that you're on the mend! Continual healing hugs for a super speedy recovery!


...Tons more hugs!
♥ Jessica