Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Silver and Gold...

Good Wednesday morning to you dahlings! I know I've been a bad blogger these past weeks, but know that I am still in the background blog hopping ;) and reading your wonderful posts! As you know I've been on a roller coaster ride this past month..., and well.. I am still trying and hopeful that things and life will get better so please keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

Anyhow, I hope that all of you have the Christmas mojo and that you are all staying warm and cozy where ever you may be! and since we're in the holiday spirit, I am sure most of you will remember the classic Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer movie? That movie has always held a special part of my heart, and I have to watch it every year. It makes me feel like a 5 year old all over again and it makes me feel very nostalgic...yes, the animation might seem cheesy or 'lame' to some of the kids nowadays, but this movie is a prime example of how everything back then was so simple, but yet as kids you were captivated by it's simplicity! Ah the good ol days!

Here are a few of my favorite video clips from that movie..the soundtrack to this movie is one of my absolute Christmas favorites! Enjoy!








Fondly yours,

2 comments:

Keith said...

Great clips. I do hope you're enjoying the holiday season so far. Cheers!

Betsy said...

I love this one too, and don't forget Charlie Brown Christmas! Nothing can beat the classics.