Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Peek a boo...

Hello Dahlings,

How do you do? Just peeking in to say hello to all of you, hoping that you are all doing marvelously well and that you are having a good week so far.  I also would like to thank all of you who sent your sweet get well wishes; they truly meant a lot to me and brought a smile to my face...so thank you so very much once again :)

As far as how I am doing...well.. I am happy to report that I am feeling a lot better than I did last week, but I'm still feeling a little achey and blah... Turns out, I sprained my neck pretty bad, so I ended up being prescribed anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant meds which have left me feeling a quite loopy!

I am hoping to return posting, once this loopy feeling fades away and I return to my 'normal' self,  but in the meanwhile I have a lot of blog hopping to do so be on the look out for a visit from little ol me ;)

Fondly yours,

2 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Yay for muscle relaxers!!! Hope you're up and around and back to normal soon!! Take your time!!

BaronessVonVintage said...

glad you're almost better! Cool Audrey gadget!