Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Under the Weather...


Hello dear readers,

Please pardon the intermission...have been feeling under the weather for the past few days, and feel I need to take a few days to regroup, and heal.

I think I might have pulled something or did something to injure myself...(went on a pre-Spring cleaning rampage this past weekend )and have been in an awful amount of pain since then..::sigh:: but I will be back as soon as I feel better :)

Wishing you a serene and pleasant week,

7 comments:

KatB said...

I'm sorry you hurt yourself! Get better and we'll look forward to you posting again soon! :)

Beth's Blog said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! :)

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Feel better! Don't rush it, come back only when you feel up to it! We'll be here!

Betsy said...

Ugh, I know what you mean. Feel better soon!

illustration poetry said...

Darling E, i hope you'll get well soon ok!
i leave you a big big big hug.

xx

Unknown said...

Aw, take care girlie. Hope ya feel groovy soon!

BaronessVonVintage said...

Oh, sorry to hear....hope you feel better soon, Doll!