Friday, March 20, 2009

My Big Little Girl...

Happy 10 months Goobie! I can't believe how fast you've grown. I was looking at your newborn pictures a little while ago..and I must admit they brought tears to my eyes. I didn't even think about it, it just happened. Looks like motherhood has truly hit me now :)

I look at you now and think back how 10 months ago, you were so tiny and quiet, now you're 28 inches long, and 16 lbs heavier! You say 'mama' and 'papa', talk in your sleep, object when something is taken away from you,and your newest accomplishment, being able to wave 'bye bye'...amazing!

People don't lie when they say that children grow up fast, I'm seeing it right before my eyes... and it's true when they tell you to appreciate every moment you have with your children, because one day they are babies and the next they are all grown up..I can't even fathom you being all grown up right now, we still have some time until I have to warn you about boys and such..but for now I'll continue embracing every second I have with you!

No comments: