Friday, March 20, 2009

Years of Refusal





Release date information: 16 February 2009 (UK); 17 February 2009 (US)
Chart position information: #3 (UK); #11 (US)
UK standard CD tracklisting:







"Something Is Squeezing My Skull"
"Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed"
"Black Cloud"
"I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris"
"All You Need Is Me"
"When Last I Spoke To Carol"
"That's How People Grow Up"
"One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell"
"It's Not Your Birthday Anymore"
"You Were Good In Your Time"
"Sorry Doesn't Help"
"I'm OK By Myself"



Say what you will, but Years of Refusal rocks my socks off..I haven't been able to stop listening to the darn CD (yes, I do not own an IPOD therefore I still buy CD's :D)
Favorite Tracks in order of favoritism..I'm Throwing my Arms around Paris, Something is Squeezing my skull, That's how People grow up, When last I spoke to Carol, One Day will be Farewell, Mama lay softly on the Riverbed, and Black Cloud.

Hello? Moz fans out there? Tell me..what do you think of Years of Refusal, and what are your favorite tracks? Come on, lay it on me ;)





No comments: