Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Randomness...


 10 things you want for Christmas:
a plane ticket to Paris (dream on miss!)
a pug
a bottle of L'Interdit
a mini laptop 
a Vintage Coca-Cola machine
a cherry blossom tree 
an Audrey Hepburn collage for my living room
having a fun, memorable Christmas with Goobie and the family
the perfect little black dress
Bliss!

8 musicians/bands you love:
Smiths
Morrissey
the Cure
Amy Winehouse
Edith Piaf
Ella Fitzgerald
Chet Baker
Depeche Mode

7 things you do everyday:
eat too much
think too much
on the computer
play with Goobie
write
listen to news radio
reminisce

7 things you enjoy: (in no particular order)
Being a mommy
music
anything with mango and pomegranate
cooking; it relaxes me
sarcasm
Green tea lemonade
dancing

6 things that will always win your heart:
Goobie
wit
honesty
anything related to Audrey Hepburn
anything Vintage
mom's cooking

5 favourites: (absolutely random)
Movie: Pan's Labyrinth
Song: This Charming Man
Book:Everything I need to know I learned it in Kindergarten
Food: chicken pesto pasta
Season: Spring

3 smells you enjoy:
Freshly peeled tangerines
Moonlight Path (by Bath & Beauty Works)
Mud after it rains

3 places you want to go:
Paris
Japan
Greece

2 Favorite Holidays
Halloween
Christmas

1 person you’d marry on the spot:
Johnny Depp...guess I'm a tad late though ;)



6 comments:

Betsy said...

Fun list! Have to second you on chicken pesto pasta....and Johnny Depp (but don't tell my husband, heh). ;)

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an entirely fun list, I love reading it and found myself nodding in agreement often (I'd adore the chance to see any of all of those three places, too - especially Japan).

I hope you're having a gorgeous weekend, doll - huge hugs!!!
♥ Jessica

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

Perfection, you hit all the right notes with this one. The smell of rain, yes...yes
I love this.
Thank you so much.

emma wallace said...

How fun! I love tangerine scent too. And now I'm craving chicken pesto pasta with a nice glass of green tea lemonade.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Witchcrafted Life said...

Hi sweet dear, how are you doing on the first day of the last month of the first decade of the first century of this millennium? (Tee-heee, that just just sprung into my head thus very moment and I thiught it was cute, hope you don't mind my long way of asking how you're doing :D)

I really hope that all is well on your end and that your month ahead will be filled with joy and wonderful memories!

Thank you dearly for all of your beautiful comments and visits! Tons of hugs!
♥ Jessica

BaronessVonVintage said...

oh my gosh, I love this. You are such an interesting person and we have SO many things in common!!!!