I know I'm a day late on drink posting dahlings, but I hope this drink will make it worth your while.. I've been on a Pomegranate binge and thought I'd share a tasty Pomegranate Martini recipe I found and have tried ;)
- 1.5 Oz Citron or Standard Vodka
- 1 Oz Cointreau or Triple Sec (orange liqueur)
- 2 Oz Pomegranate Juice
- Lemon or lime peel for garnish
Glass: Martini, Cocktail
- Step 1: Chill Glass
- Step 2: Pour ingredients into your shaker
- Step 3: Add 6-8 Ice cubes
- Step 4: Shake it!
- Step 5: Strain your cocktail into the chilled glass
Lemon or lime peel, you can also throw in the drink some pomegranate seeds, if you can get your hands on some.
-Ms Go Lightly