Friday, November 6, 2009

Thirsty Thursday's With Miss Go Lightly...



I know I'm a day late on drink posting dahlings, but I hope this drink will make it worth your while.. I've been on a Pomegranate binge and thought I'd share a tasty Pomegranate Martini recipe I found and have tried ;)

  • 1.5 Oz Citron or Standard Vodka
  • 1 Oz Cointreau or Triple Sec (orange liqueur)
  • 2 Oz Pomegranate Juice
  • Lemon or lime peel for garnish

Glass: Martini, Cocktail
  • Step 1: Chill Glass
  • Step 2: Pour ingredients into your shaker
  • Step 3: Add 6-8 Ice cubes
  • Step 4: Shake it!
  • Step 5: Strain your cocktail into the chilled glass
  • Garnish:
    Lemon or lime peel, you can also throw in the drink some pomegranate seeds, if you can get your hands on some.
Cheers!
-Ms Go Lightly

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What terrific sounding weekend tipples, few things can compete with the sleekness of a classic martini!


Thank you dearly for your wonderful comments, honey. I hope that you have an amazing weekend!
♥ Jessica